What data is collected?
Most of your personal data is collected from you when:
1. You request assistance from our customer support team.
2. You complete surveys, subscribe to newsletters, or request other information from us.
In order to deliver the best services to you, we may collect the following information:
Supplementary Data may be received about you from third party sources, such as public databases. We may combine this data with the information we already have about you in order to maintain accuracy of our records, and provide products and services that you may be interested in.
How we use data
We believe in minimizing the data we collect. We will only use your data when we have been given permission to do so, when it is needed to deliver the Services that you have purchased, or for legal compliance or other lawful purposes. These usages include:
1. Improve and optimize the performance of our Services
2. Identify and investigate security risks, errors, problems, and needed enhancements to our Services
3. Detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our Services
4. Collect statistics about the use of our Services
5. Analyze how you use our Services and which of our Services are most relevant to you
Communicating with you. We may contact you directly or through a third-party service provider regarding the Services that you have purchased or subscribed to. We may also contact you with offers for additional services if you give us consent, or when it is allowed based on legitimate interests. The methods of contact may include:
2. Phone calls
3. Text messages
Website analytics. We use various third party web analytics tools such as Google Analytics to collect information on how you interact with our website. This data may include information on which pages you visit, how much time you spend on each page, which operating system and browser you use, and geographic location information. These tools will place cookies in your browser for this purpose which can only be used by the service provider. The data collected may be transmitted to and stored by these service providers in a country other than where you reside. This information does not include personal data such as names, address, email addresses, etc, and will be stored and used in accordance with their own privacy policies.